Tuesday, February 18, 2014

BAJAN BUS DRIVERS

Bajan Bus Drivers
Bus driver I prefer the seat next to you
Amazed at the speed you drive the bus
In narrow streets and sharp corners
But you never forget to hit the emergency break
The speed starts normally then he steadily
Presses the accelerator and the next thing we flying
Like a time machine passing a vortex of time
We all silently seem to wonder about the possibilities of death
The agony of the pain of such a speedy death
We wonder if we move any faster would we be able to shake loose
All that causes us discomfort that feels like we tied up in strait jacket
Around our bodies
The faster the speed the more frantic my mind becomes
Am I moving to fast
So fast I'm missing all the beauty this place has to offer
Damn
This bus driver got me trippin and I ain't even smoking



No comments:

Post a Comment