Friday, June 6, 2014

THE GAP OF NOTHINGNESS THAT BECAME EVERYTHING

Lately I realise I have a lot of time in my hands time for me just for meeeeee.
at first that was scary all along I thought I knew who I was(it changes) so I had to look within a bit deeper beyond my opinion beyond my desires and fears and that can rattle some bones in your mind and today in one of my meditations  I also realised as much as this is a beautiful island I feel alone not lonely I just wish I had people around me who enjoy what I am enjoying you know,but people are caught up in survival and time they dont own, always too busy or tired lol wonder what it says about me oh well... ok ok I just miss having friends my firends who know me and understand me and don't want to change me lol...

Sometimes I feel all has been said and done buuuut  here is my Friday 2 cent comment:

I have come to realise (the hard way) between one wanting to do something or achieve something there is a gap of nothingness, so it seems and this nothingness we label it as boredom,stagnate,procrastination,others say nothing is happening in their lives no sign of God and goodness.
 I would like to dispute this notion whole heartedly based on the fact that these gaps in between us and our dreams these are preparation gaps... eg.artists sending out profiles to perform or be part of events exhibitions etc and maybe no responses come when you want them too,so rather then feeling sorry,uninspired etc

 use the between time waiting, to prepare for the show as though you've been invited already use the free time to up your game, polish your skill and bring out a flawless production...when it happens that's the good time and you will be prepared and divinely ready...faith is believing in  things unseen yet to come..patience is believing and knowing what you prayed for, working towards will manifest, but do you know this? do you believe in this? and using your own life as a testimony of this truth.

truth is before you given what you've asked for you will be asked are you sure this is what you want? and when that is being asked it comes in many forms of circumstances and experiences, at times you will feel discouraged by circumstances and week minded people,you feel uninspired you will feel like you procrastinating,you feel all sorts and the question remains are you sure you want you asking for?...through it all your actions will give the answer yes or no and if you fail to decide the universe will choose for you...you will get where you going 2 paths easy way or the long way and how you interpret your circumstances that will decide easy way or long way.

in your path others may see absolutely nothing and they will project their fears and insecurities on your choices, trick is you know where you going you the one holding the vision and you know who you are so keep at it,your own fears will scare you off and discourage you BUUUUUUUT Faith and Patience will take you to the door step you seeking and you better recognise the feeling too that comes with finally reaching the door step...hang in and keep doing and no time is ever wasted....

Thank you to the endless list of people who inspire me based on how they have worked relentlessly to be where they are...We see you!






No comments:

Post a Comment