Tuesday, April 8, 2014

THAT PLACE!!! WE RECEIVE

DEAREST FRIEND 

My stay in  Dominica has been a one of all sorts of experiences one of the experiences  I met a wonderful sister Nelly Stharre and Ras  Trevor and Ras Homes (reminding me of Tom and Sybil or Rachel and Keba or  Ma TeeTee and her husband these are my love generating couples almost like they exist on a energy of their own one filled with special care kindness and giving hearts that they affect everyone they come to close contact  with they make love contagious to me they are magical..and theirs individuals too have the contagious love vibe )wow what beautiful souls and love their natural living that balance any how  months later it was finally possible to go visit her for the weekend.

Now I was told by her and others I shouldn't bring alot of luggage because I wont be able to carry it up the mountain,now I love hiking just me and the climb,the lovely thing about the mountains of Dominca there are few individuals who are living in the heart of the mountains and its always such a pleasant feeling to come across mountain dwellers their vibe is just different and more loving.

So I now try spend most my days in  Mahaut with a lovely family of Nelly Starre in her supper amazing house in the mountain just total peace total calmness I keep telling her she should do like a silent retreat spar kinda place.The atmosphere is just loving kindness all around in all the rooms and the spaces outside her backdrop is mountain view
 from the front porch the view is tree tops that lead your eye to the open ocean,you can help but sigh out all worry all fear all un wanted vibes.Its beautiful.I love spending my time in her house and she creates beautiful beautiful music with her band Roots Mahaut and also Boom Shaka Trevi's band nice voice... endless awesomeness :)

Meeting this woman has been so helpful she is has been that water after travelling the desert...in one of my weekends up in her home I had thoughts flood in:


In the journey of travelling with nothing(but good faith) in hope for something ( a proof that we really aren't alone we surrounded by a network of people(angelic love) who are will to help guide us to the next place in our life's journey.
 I have come to really understand  and experience what it means to receive.I have come to receive as recognising that everything that comes to you me is a reflection of what I deserve.Now this road has not been easy at all if it was wrestling a couple of times I wanted to tap out,but their is a deeper desire to continue on the journey of faith.

I have been fortunate more than once thrice or any time we care to count,I have met people who made me more aware I Thobekile like you( my beloved reader)deserve love in any form it comes,I have realised and very grateful to people I have met (and those I'm to meet) through these people i have learnt and continue learning that people will give you things,opportunities,resources,their time and energy in response to the amount of self love you have for yourself and the amount of love you give others this has led me to understand TRUST.....trusting myself and other people,because without trust we become suspicious and that suspicion makes it difficult to receive because we become suspicious about others motives(plenty a time I have met friends and acquaintances who warn me against trusting people,but how can I not trust because through trusting people I made it to my next destination through trusting I get food clothes and shelter and a supportive network of people who are loving what I am doing and contribute to the story of the journey my journey)
Any way(so much I want to share) I was saying...being suspicious of others blocks us from trusting people even people with good intentions trust I realise is the main ingredient of our intentions  which is unconditional love.
Unconditional love is being able to show loving kindness to all you meet.

So today I want to say thank you to all that have given me things,opportunities,resources ,accommodation,your time and your energy as I been moving along you have been necessary  and relevant in my life and I realize more and more in this journey of self love,self acceptance and self realisation.What you have done for me keeping doing for other too.

I have met people also who have made me realise also that they give because the feel oblidged (dont imprison your self like that give with an open heart)so that those you give  can accept what is offered  with an open heart and with no feeling of obligation.

I conclude that God/Creator/Universe/Ancestors use people to let us know where we are in loves house...love that underlies all consciousness.

These realisations(packaged with all kind of experiences) are what keep me going and I am excited about the possibilities of life....and the people I am about to meet.

love is how we evolve <3

love and light


loving and appreciating  the people the that are surrounding me... just because we can kinda weekend...















No comments:

Post a Comment