Monday, May 12, 2014

TOUCH WITH SICKNESS/ILLNESS

hello family 

Its been awhile since I blogged So I have recovered from chick gunya(not sure I've spelt it right cos how it sounds make me think of amagwinya ) apparently its spread by mosquito which for me is hard to believe because it is a mosquito infested island but any way thats not the point...

I was in great joint pain from my toes to shoulders and could barely walk, thanks to a friend Nelly Stharre , Ras Homes and positive vibes from friends my recovery was looking good. in 4 days I felt I could walk as normal my knees not so bad but then I woke up on day 5 with a rash all over  (never had to drink so much bitter wood water in my life but then it helped!

Then by day 7 I was back to health and good spirits..the point of this is that in these 7 days of feeling the pain and worried about the rash that had taken over and the fact I am not home! I recovered, as though nothing had happened...

I was left in awe by the loving kindness that was showed on me BY LIFE for I recovered and I wondered how many people in the world have overcome great illnesses and tragic accidents....with all this may we/I never forget to be grateful for the life we/I live...gratitude I know it sounds clitche but for real..bulele umbomi bakho..be thankful for the little things and big things and life will constantly lead you, show you, protect you in every corner.love and light and I give thank for life health and strength   #lovelife#gratitudeiskey #reflect


In the past year I have had 2 illnesses in Barbados I had Denge Fever and here in Dominica I have had Chickungunya,at this point I hope 2 illnesses in the Caribbean is enough.




No comments:

Post a Comment