Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Journey goes on

In my travels I find myself being challenged by a constant question.... everytime I feel and think all is well I am confronted by a question 'Who am I' and it rings and rings and rings till it finds its comfort.

 I am looking for a way  to find my soul
I am looking for a way to restore my hope
I am looking for a way to awaken love within me

Life has had its toll on me but I just cant
give up now Ive come so far to be where I am

Please believe me it hasn't been an easy road
with people constantly testing me
without knowing what demons
I had to fight to be where I am

don't let this smile fool you
don't let my clothes confuse you
or even my soft voice deceive you
I am breaking

I am only looking for  a way to be me
amidst all the chaos,the pain and the harsh realities
I am only looking for a way

No comments:

Post a Comment