Thursday, January 24, 2013

Music Journey

I have been in California for 2 months now and the family I have to know seems like its been years since I have been here...
for the people I have met have helped me understand more about my role in life and contributions to life itself and for that I am thankful

for music and poetry and I share a sacred feeling and by being here I feel more excepting and welcoming to the truth of what I do and am willing to grow in the knowledge I am accumulating....

In my short time here I have hosted an event and also got to do my own event which I have recieved great help from the locals and just want to say thank you to:

DjLeydis Freire who is one of the best female djs around from Cuba

Juan Gomez:

Guerilla Cafe
www.guerillacafe.com

GUERILLA was established in 2006 by co-owners and artist friends Andrea Ali, Keba Konte and Rachel Konte.and all its amazing creative talented artistic staff....

ME AND MY THOUGHTS

No comments:

Post a Comment